Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can Shaddy Go Mobile?

I'm using my new laptop, the first time ever for me to experience one. The keyboard feels alot different and will take some getting used to.

The fellow from Best Buy's Geek Squad came flying in here in a little VW bug. He definitely was a geek which was exactly what I wanted. Geeks really know what they're doing in their specialties. I watched everything he did, but I couldn't grasp a thing because he was lightning quick. Of course, I didn't need to know what he was doing, but I hung with him so I could ask questions as they came to me.

My head's swimming with the new information I shoved in it this afternoon. In an attempt to settle myself down before I widen my blogging landscape, I'm still in the same room as my desktop computer; I'm weaning myself out of here gradually. My next move will involve ending this post now and starting another one at the kitchen table. I don't know how unplugging this laptop will affect this post so I'll publish it before I make my change of venue.

Huh. It appears I'm typing in a different font from the one I started with. Don't ask me how that happened. Anyway, I'm off to mobilize my blogging career.





No comments: