Friday, April 10, 2009

Perchance To Dream

I really wanted to post something here today, but I'm afraid it's not going to happen. Too many other things got in the way of my normal uninterrupted blog time. I'll definitely make up for it tomorrow as my list of things to do is light. So off to bed I go, perchance to dream of...coming upon a severed head under a newspaper on a park bench...missing the school bus because my books keep slipping out of my hands...coming upon an endless number of quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies on the ground before me and trying to pick them all up...or will my recurring dreams be replaced by something different?...something soothing would be nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny, Lady! When I don't have time to write, I shove in one of my word prompts from ages ago. But I'm such a chatter-mouth--chatter mouse?--I usually don't have trouble.

It was fun finding all those encouraging notes on my blog this morning from my new friend! I wish I could tell you to rush out and buy my book, but it's still being edited. It'll be awhile. Thanks, though. Your words were like a warm hug!


Hmmmm. . . this is the second time your message manager said my request could not be processed. Go slap him for me . . .

Sarah said...

Happy Easter Shaddy!