Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To Behave...or Not...

I'm here and I'm out of breath. Due to previous engagements, my time here is limited this evening. If you're interested in what I've been doing today, go to my blog list and click on Ann Linquist Writes. Look in Goofing Around-13 and Goofing Around-14. A big chunk of my afternoon was spent there, behaving in part but mostly not. Alongside my time there, I've been e-mailing my friend, Gully, regarding some funny and some not funny at all things.

After supper and American Idol, here I am. I'm weary and not able to write any more today. Off to my recliner I go to finish my evening in the company of my current read.

And so it goes.

3 comments:

Gullible said...

Have a nice evening, Shaddy. I'm reading Dennis Lehane's "The Given Days." His "Shutter Island" was one of the best mystery stories I've ever read. Just finished "Out of Captivity," about the three Americans who were held hostage for five and a half years by FARC, the Columbian terrorists. Amazing story of survival, and an amazing, revealing picture of Ingrid Betancourt.

Sarah said...

Love the GA-13 and 14! You guys are amazing with what you're doing on Ann's site....

Anonymous said...

I,m exhausted just reading all the exercising and now I must add
raspberries to my grocery list, of course I already have the ice cream.