Wednesday, September 8, 2010

7 Showers Spiced Up By 7 Scented Soaps







Remember my post showing off the scented soaps I ordered and received from Oregon Soap Shoppe?
*
Remember that I held a drawing and sent a bar of soap to the winner?
*
Remember that Lynnel and Michael from Oregon Soap Shoppe promised to send me a bar of soap to replace the one I gave away?
*
Now, for the rest of the story.
*
Today I received a package in the mail from Lynnel and Michael. Do you see the FIVE lovely bars of scented soap, the tube of lip balm, the cute pen and postcard note? Instead of sending me one bar of soap to show their appreciation for my blog post, they showered me with everything you see above!
*
I’m tickled pink…can you tell?
*
I'm motivated to get out of bed these days. I jump start my day by lathering up with uniquely scented soap bars available at http://www.oregonsoapshoppe.com/. Lynnel and Michael's website offers not only over 200 varieties of fragrant handmade soaps, soaks, scrubs, unguents and lip balms but many great gifts with free gift wrapping. As if that wasn't enough, Lynnel and Michael will make you feel special with their personal touches.
*
I lined up seven of my scented bars along the top of my shower doors. Each day of the week I treat myself to a shower with a different awesome scent gently arousing me from sleep. My line up includes Berry Nice, Lemon Verbena, Stress Relief, Applewood, Lavendar Patchouli, Northwoods and Raspberry Almond.
*
Lynnel's note indicates that Acadia is one of her favorites. Which scents tempt you?

12 comments:

Gullible said...

Someone gave me a bar of soap made by a local woman. It smelled like oranges---and turned my shower curtain orange.

Cheryl Peters said...

GULLY: That's a bummer! Oregon Soap Shoppe's soaps won't do that. Having 20 years of experience making their products makes a difference in quality.

Kathan said...

That's terrific! Get paid back for your niceness! :-) No one's ever even commented on my blog when I've given good product reviews. How cool for you!

Cheryl Peters said...

KATHAN: I'm in scent heaven!

Anonymous said...

How nice! This is great Shaddy! You're stocked up now. I'll bet that Lavender, Lemon, Eucalyptus Acacia is wonderful? Nice to know they appreciate all the good reviews you give them.

Cheryl Peters said...

SARIE: They're so very, very generous that I'm humbled.

Anonymous said...

Apple Butter soap? I'm going to their web site right now. . .

Cheryl Peters said...

ELIZABETH: Enjoy!

Natasha said...

I love the fact that it's not necessary to choose between favorite scents like lavender, lemon and eucalyptus - they're all in one!

MMmmm....

Cheryl Peters said...

NATASHA: I hope you check out their website. They have a wide variety of scents from fruity to manly and everything in between.

Annie said...

I think I would enjoy Berry Nice and Northwoods. What a GREAT appreciation gift!!! You lucky gal!!!!

Cheryl Peters said...

ANNIE: I feel very fortunate and humbled. It's great to hear from you. I hope you're doing well.