Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What's On Your April Calendar?

Yippee!  April is only a few days away.  I turned the page in my journal/datebook, taped April's calendar page right where I wanted it and added the birthdays I always remember at this time of the year.
 
When I catch myself doing a foolish thing, I like to share my embarrassment with whoever's near.  Why not share silliness enthusiastically?  Laughter is the best medicine and works wonders in glamourizing foolishness. 


Coincidentally, April kicks off with April Fools' Day.  Hey, how about that!  We're given specific instruction to be fools and of course, we'll do it with great enthusiasm.   
 
My niece, Beth, will celebrate her day on April 2nd.  My friend, Don, will kick up his heels on the 22nd.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU!


Easter is on the 24th of April.  What plans do you have for that day?

I'd love to hear about any plans you might have for the month of April.

5 comments:

I am Alive said...

wow.. so what silliness you have decided to share with us.. Glamorized silliness... good term :)
btw, my fiancée is in town so I will be having gala time with him... Getting married very soon... but bit turbulence right now... I know marriage will materialize ... but done know how soon..

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Goodness gracious...April already?!
time does fly, Shaddy!

xo*

Cheryl Peters said...

I AM ALIVE: Congratulations on your engagement. Wow! Much has happened since I last heard from you. Best wishes to you as you plan your wedding.

Tomorrow's the big day for all fools. For some reason, the first of April is designated as April Fool's Day. People play jokes on each other on this day every year.

It's great to hear from you!!

LENORE: Time has wings, that's for darn sure!

Anonymous said...

Laughter is the best medicine my dear! Let's make April silly. It's fitting we do that don't you think? Given that it starts with a silly day, April Fool's Day!

I love your datebook.

We're headed to the Dells, then La Crosse this weekend for a job meeting Russ has there Monday morning. I finally get to go try the new camera! Yay!

Cheryl Peters said...

SARIE: I'm always, well almost always, in the mood for silliness. Just ask Lon!

Have a fun weekend. Although it's snowing right now, it's supposed to be sunny and much warmer tomorrow.

Have fun with your new camera. I hope to see your photos soon!!

Enjoy yourself to the max, okay?