Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Maple Pecan Beer?

I've only recently become a fairly serious beer drinker.  I love trying as many different kinds as I can.  I bought a variety pack of Samuel Adams beer and two bottles of this Maple Pecan Porter were in the box.

The bottle label reads as follows:

Sweet New England maple syrup and a distinct pecan note define this balanced porter.  The roasted character of our blend of malts complements the maple sweetness with hints of coffee and chocolate.  Reddish-black in color, this full-bodied brew has a sweet and slightly nutty finish.  Cheers!

Ale brewed with maple syrup with natural flavors added.

5.6% ALC./VOL.

I truly didn't expect to like this particular beer.  I had one yesterday and the second this evening.  Much to my surprise, I can honestly say that I WILL be buying it again in the very near future.
 


2 comments:

Cheryl Peters said...

Do you think you'd like this, Aunt Babe?

Auntie Babe said...

I would if it tastes like pecans and what would not be to like about the maple flavor. I really am not much of a beer drinker vodka and tonic with lime are more my style.