Saturday, April 19, 2014

Samuel Adams Cold Snap To the Rescue


 
My brothers from Michigan were in town last weekend. I showed off my newly developed taste for beer by purchasing 6 six-packs of various beers I've never had before and a variety pack of Sam Adams beer. Since warm weather is here, I thoug...ht I better get rid of the Sam Adams Cold Snap (Seasonal Brew) ASAP. So that's what I'm doing right now. You know what I'm going to say, right? I like this beer. I always do!! Except for the gluten free beer I accidentally ordered in FL.

I found this description around the neck of the bottle: Crisp and lively, the hazy smoothness of this unfiltered White Ale is roused by the crackling of spring spices. From a hit of sweetness from orange peel and plum to the peppery bite of fresh ground coriander, the subtle blend of spices creates just the right refreshing kick to signal that spring is on its way. Cheers! Jim Koch

5.3% ALC./VOL.

No comments: