Sunday, September 7, 2014

Beer Journal #14: I Bet They Loved Us at Minhas Brewery Gift Shop

My husband talked me into buying this long-sleeved shirt. He insisted that I have it and who can't use another shirt?

Minhas Brewery makes root beer too. My son doesn't like beer much but he'll like these. 
I couldn't pass this by in the gift shop. I'd love to have a collection of these to display.

Got some kool koozies.

I grabbed up this 8-pack of all new beers for me. Such fun!!

I love this "Winter Collection." More new beer labels for my album. :)

Aren't these 7 ounce bottles cute? Of course, I'll be sharing all but one of these.

These beers and glasses were the gifts we got for taking the tour. Sweet!

Last, but certainly not least, we absolutely had to have a neon beer sign. It's made to look like a beer bottle cap with a fluted edge.
Oops, I almost forgot about these.

What can I say except to admit that I was like a kid in a candy shop!

(Fortunately, the beer prices were very reasonable).

1 comment:

Cap said...

Co-workers? .. You are still working .. how can you be working and doing all of these Posts? We are in the get-rid-of-things stage of life! Smiles .. Cap and Patti ..