Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beer Journal #17: Bird, Bees, Flowers, Trees, and a Thing Called Beer

"Let me...

...tell you...

...'bout the birds...

...and the bees...

...and the flowers...

...and the trees...

...and the moon up above...

...and a thing called beer."
After a long dry spell (not that I've been dry), I looked out my window and what to my wondering eyes did I see, but lots of things I've been ignoring for far too long. Among them were flowers, birds, bees and trees. After photographing them, the lyrics of the above song came to mind.

I searched my picture archives for the photo of the moon, taken in August of 2013. I snapped a picture of what I was drinking at the time and that's the rest of the story.

Let's sing it all together now. Refer to the photos and lyrics above.

                                    CHEERS for being good sports.

2 comments:

Cap said...

NO we have NOT forgotten about you Shaddy! How about your Packers and the N.Y. Jets yesterday! What a very pleasant post this is! I was thinking the bird would be getting some beer .. and the bee .. and the flowers .. giggle! Keep On with the Keeping On .. Cap and Patti ..

Cheryl Peters said...

CAP & PATTI: Believe it or not, it crossed my mind that beer in the bird bath could be interesting!!! Great minds think alike!!

I did love the Packers win...of course I did!!! I'm getting excited knowing you'll be at the Packer/Lions game this weekend. We'll be rooting for the opposing teams...that's kind of a bummer!!!