Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Day, Another Blog

I've got a blog, so I've got to blog. With commitments come responsibilities. Being a writer, to blog is to live. As easily as I inhale a breath, I exhale a sentence.

Honestly, that last statement is mostly untrue. Oh, I can go on and on and say basically nothing for hours. That is as easy as breathing. My goal is to soar above the mediocre. Yes, the desire to write glorious, unforgettable sentences keeps me "practicing." I fear that practicing may be the highest point my soaring takes me.

Maybe that will be enough. Ultimately, that's for me to decide. I'll have to make some decisions and then get going on them if I truly desire to climb to a mountain top. Ahhhhh, maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Gullible said...

Shoot, Shaddy, I'm making a senior years career out of writing about the mediocre.

Gully