Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I'm Here

I took an online writing class a few years ago and my life changed. The class was a beginner's writing workshop. Under the guidance of a gentle and wise instructor, I took my first wobbly steps. Soon I was walking steadily with confidence and joy amid the huge crowd of supportive classmates. I've been writing ever since, somewhat sporadically at times, always amazed at the rewards that come of my efforts.

I have writer friends who have blogs. I've decided to create a blog of my own. I've much to learn as I know nothing about blogs other than what I've noticed while reading my friends' postings.

This is my first posting so excuse me as I leave to publish it.

2 comments:

Cap said...

Did you meet Gullible in this on-line writing course? Hope Patti and I can see you in Alaska this summer but realize the odds-are-small. Smiles .. Cap

Cheryl Peters said...

I did meet Gully in an online writing class. We could visit and goof off in the discussion areas. Oh what a ball we had, besides being guided by our fantastic instructor, Ann Linquist.