Thursday, June 24, 2010

Got Loose Laces?




A few weeks ago on my blog, I showed off the Lock Laces that I have on my running shoes and included their website, http://www.locklaces.com/ on my post. I also e-mailed the Lock Lace company to let them know I was plugging their product.

Today, I received a response from Lock Laces asking if they could include the picture of my shoes on their website Fan Club page. In exchange, they promised to send me a free pair of Lock Laces. In addition they offered that, if YOU want to order laces, you will receive $1 off each pair ordered at their website if you enter REPEAT in the Customer Code box.

I've plugged many products on my blog and just for the heck of it, I usually e-mail the company in hopes of possibly getting some small token in return. I'd almost given up hopes of experiencing any appreciation for my promotional posts. Upon opening my e-mails today wearing my Lace Locked shoes, I'm kicking up my feet for joy.
*
If you're always in a hurry like me, you may want to take advantage of the $1 discount offer. I never have to tie or untie my shoes after I've replaced my laces with Lock Laces. Another bonus is the fact that they NEVER come untied.

2 comments:

I am Alive said...

Lucky you :) !
Nice pair of shoes....

Cheryl Peters said...

I AM ALIVE: It's great hearing from you. I hope all is well in your life. You're right, I am lucky. Please visit again when you have the time.