Thursday, March 17, 2011

Loving This Life of Leisure

We had wonderful meals here at The Crow's Nest.  Lon and Jared had steaks and I had walnut-crusted salmon on rice with an awesome sauce.  I was blown away by the flavors.
We spotted this beauty in the parking lot.  You don't see a Cadillac El Dorado like this very often anymore!!  
While we waited for our table at the Crow's Nest, we saw this dolphin swimming in the waters nearby.
CB's is one of our favorite shops. 
This pair of pelicans near CB's store were unbelievably tame. 
Pretty close, huh?
I never anticipated getting this up-close and personal.

...bold advertising for parasailing and jetskis...

...boardwalk shops...

We don't see trees like this is Wisconsin.




3 comments:

Cheryl Peters said...

SARIE: I tried to send you an e-mail but I couldn't. Just so you know...

You're getting my blog posts so that's a good thing!!

Take care!

Natasha said...

Ahhhh..... Looks like a great time is being had by all!

Oh, I love it - my word verification is 'thongly' -- Is this an indication of your beach attire? Hope so! And send pics if it is!

Cheryl Peters said...

NATASHA: Ahh...as you can see, I haven't unpacked my thong yet! Stay tuned.