Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shaddy Goes Out For Lunch--Original Post

This afternoon, after working for a couple of hours in the yard, I was hungry.

I was so hungry that I opened this can of Campbell's Spaghetti, grabbed a fork, took a seat on the front porch and gobbled it up.  I didn't heat it up or even put it in a bowl.  I enjoyed it tremendously right from the can.

Dang, it was good, so good that I ate the entire contents, two servings.  Besides that, I ate out without waiting in line, dealing with a waitress or being obligated to leave a tip!      

Now it's your turn.  Share with me something outrageous that you've done lately.

Blogger lost this temporarily so I reposted it and now I've got two similar posts.  Oh well.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a quick question on a totally different subject -- Did you do a post once about Patti Digh's book, "Life Is a Verb?" Seems like I remember one from a while back. (I'm reading and enjoying it now, and wanted to go back and re-read your post -- if there was one!)

Cheryl Peters said...

Unfortunately, I haven't read that one. But I will now!

Rob said...

Something outrageous that I've done latey? Well this weekend I stayed up passed midnight, haha!

Cheryl Peters said...

ROB: That's pretty outrageous if you ask me!! I'm way too old to do such a crazy thing--you wild and crazy guy.

Gullible said...

Seems my whole life is one outrageous thing after another...

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I LOVE it!!! It's 4 a.m. and I am here laughing outloud at this one, waking everyone up no doubt :) This is great Shaddy, you've made my (very) early morning. LOL!!!!

I haven't done much lately, let alone something outrageous. I'd settle for just feeling 100% again. The flu hangs on for a while I guess. Almost there though, so we can go to dinner ASAP!

What is up with Blogger? I haven't been able to get here for a while again. I guess a lot of people are having Blogger troubles :( What a shame....

Happy Tuesday dear!
Love,
Sarie

Cheryl Peters said...

GULLY: I hear you! It seems that way often times.

SARIE: I'm glad my outrageous post at least make you laugh. Everything has a positive affect on at least one person, right?

Get well soon so we can see each other, okay?

Blogger has been a mess lately. Normally, I don't have many problems with it but recently, things got real crazy.

Have a great Tuesday!!