Thursday, December 20, 2012

SK on 12/20/12



We had dinner here yesterday at one of our favorite places.
The outdoor dining area at Sharky's. 
Another shot of the same.  It's pretty quiet here at Sharky's and everywhere else.  I suspect Saturday will bring many more holiday vacationers.
I love this tree formed from beach balls and netting.  Perfect for a FL Christmas tree.
Mr. Sharky himself.  Snappy dresser, no?

Back at the beach.  You forgot the beach chairs again??!!!!
I love pelicans.  They aren't the most graceful birds but they have some awesome characteristics. 

They're big but flying and diving is not a problem.
Three in one shot.  Yay!
It took me a while but eventually I succeeded in catching the pelicans in motion.

 
Lift off.
I heard him exclaim ere he flew out of sight, "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night."

No comments: