Wednesday, December 19, 2012

SK on Wednesday


Our balcony view this morning.
We saw a couple of kids on paddle boards go by. 
Three dolphin were swimming close to these paddle boards.  How exciting that must have been.
Another view from the balcony.
Looking north from beach in front of the condo complex.
Looking south.
Lots of things wash up on the sand.  Thousands of shells and even a few of what I like to say are cigars that drifted up from Cuba.  :)
If I had a good memory, I could give these shells their proper names.  Instead, I'll name them Sally and Joe! 
That's the condo complex from the beach.
College kids doing their thing.  Not one burial but six!!!


 
One more beach bum.
 
This evening's post sunset sight.
The beachside deck.
The sunset from the pool area.

It's less than a week until Christmas.  I hope you're all in the Christmas spirit, cherishing the moments of each and every day.

No comments: