Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baltimore Orioles Sighted in Our Backyard

We saw two Baltimore orioles at this feeder this morning.  We were thrilled.  I took this picture of our new feeder a few weeks ago.  Since then, we filled the two cups that fit into the base with grape jelly and placed fresh oranges.

I got a good picture of one of the orioles before I left for work today.  This afternoon, I downloaded the photo from my camera to my computer.  Just now, I tried to upload the picture to this blog post, but I can't find it anywhere in my picture archives.   It's no longer in my camera's memory either.

Hopefully, we'll see the Baltimore orioles again, soon.  We'll be looking for them at 7:15 AM tomorrow morning, for sure.  That's when we noticed them today.

They were a bright, beautiful orange and black.  My favorite birds are colorful.  I love the vibrant red of cardinals and bright yellow of gold finches.

If anyone has seen my photo, please let me know!!   
(Please go to my next two blog posts for more bird info and awesome pictures of Baltimore orioles).

1 comment:

Gullible said...

Hey! Aren't they supposed to be in LA playing the Angels right now?