Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Belated Welcome to the Month of June

I finally pulled out my datebook and set up the month of June.  Life got in the way of my good intentions!!

On the 14th, our neighbor, Bill, will add another year to his stockpile.
June 16th, my youngest brother, John Doll, will have his day.
I know on June 24th, our friend, John Weitzel, will hydrate to celebrate.
My longtime friend, Beth, will surely enjoy her special day in her own special way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!! 


Have you ever felt this way?

Three June days to remember. 
I hope June has been good to you so far and that it improves for you as the days pass.

7 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Can't believe we're half way there...before we know it, we'll be carving the turkeys & wrapping Christmas gifts again! Happy Summer to you Shaddy, enJOY!

Cheryl Peters said...

LENORE: I was thinking the same things about the passing of the months!! Scary thoughts!

Savor every summer day as if comes your way, Lenore.

Annie said...

First day of summer...so far and yet already here with temps in the 90's. At least it has stopped raining and the sun has once again come out :)

Cheryl Peters said...

ANNIE: Isn't the weather crazy! We had storms last night that took down lots of trees and branches here in Beloit.

I didn't get your e-mail with your new blog address. I'd appreciate getting it ASAP.

Cheryl Peters said...

ANNIE: I got smart and clicked on your name here so I have you new blog now. I can't wait to get into it!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday June babies! You're so sweet to mention everyone Shaddy. So thoughtful.

I love that quote, it's me too a T isn't it? Sad, but true I suppose. At least I have you to help when I feel like that.

Love you,
Sarie

Sarah said...

P.S. I think I said it before, but the template you've chosen for you blog is just perfect. I love it, and may have to copy you :)
Love,
Sarie