Sunday, July 21, 2013

Geneva Lake Shore Path Clockwise From Williams Bay

We began our walk here in Williams Bay on a hot and windy summer Friday afternoon, July 19th to be exact.

We walked as far as you can see, to the mouth of the bay.

Sailboats, motorboats, jet skis and all manner of water sports were at play. 

As always on Geneva Lake, the homes are intriguing, some more so than others.  This one is very unique.



It is unique from all angles.





Did I mention the temperature?


Ahhh...to own such a place.



We walked high above the lake on this portion of the path.






I think this is a perfect statue for this deck.




Lon and I would be tickled pink to have a little summer home like this, right on the water.  We like to dream.





Last Friday, we walked the path on that side of the bay.







My only question:  Is it move-in ready?

This would be a more realistic dream-come-true summer home.

As long as we're dreaming, I'll take one of these too!

No comments: