Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Siesta Key March 2015: Journal #10

On March 21st, we dined outside at Outback Steakhouse. I know that's weird. We should be eating seafood in Florida. My husband and son prefer steak, unless we're talking crab or lobster. This particular evening, we all had steak AND lobster. I bet you're wondering where my beer is. Many restaurants don't stock craft beers and if they do, often I've already tried them. I had two beers earlier in the day so I was fine without one with my dinner.  

I enjoyed this beer earlier in the day. Obviously, I'm in my cabana, living the good life like a big shot, which I'm definitely not. But it's sure fun pretending.

This Audible Ale also by Red Hook Brewing Company was my second beer of the day.

It's 48 degrees at this moment in Wisconsin. I'd sure rather be on Siesta Key! 

No comments: