Sunday, April 19, 2015

Siesta Key March 2015: Journal #9 (3/21)


I caught this pelican (note water dropping from its wing) just as he was taking off with a couple of runners in the foreground. Lots of action here!

The pelican's movement reminds me of ballet...


I don't need to move from my cabana to observe all kinds of activities.

How cute is the baby's foot poking up for us to see!
Jill commented that this would make a great Nike ad. She's right, it would.



I love pelicans and walkers.



I like what I did capture in this photo. Kind of unique.



I rented a bike a few years ago when I was training for a triathlon. I probably ruined it when I rode into the water with it. Naughty me.


Synchronized runners...sweet...

"Kolorful" kayaks!!

I hope you enjoyed a few minutes with me on the beach with nothing more pressing to do than watch other people do things. :) 

1 comment:

Cap said...

Did you actually enter and complete the triathlon you mentioned renting a bicycle for? The Pelicans seem almost tame .. were they? Nice interesting post .. Smiles from Hong Kong ..