Friday, November 1, 2019

Being Semi-Retired Is Lovely


Feet up and laid back, resting up for the weekend. ☺️

Early in October, I found a former coworker to job share with me until I retire on the day before Thanksgiving.

With a new membership at the Y, I'm finding plenty to fill my time. I intended to spend time there this morning but it's 10:00 and I'm not in a big hurry to do anything.

I hope to be back here on my blog often sharing my days in this rather solitary but enjoyable activity.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Westmark said...

Congratulations! So glad to see you back in this space. I occasionally still blog and hope to be getting back into it more frequently, too. Maybe we can get the old band back together! -- Beth

Cheryl Peters said...

Hi, Beth!! It's so nice to hear from you. I'm happy we can pick up where we left off on our blogs. Most things as aren't that easy.
I hope to see you blogging again soon.

Cap said...

That's it 'ease your way into this new life-phase'. Looks good. Cap and Patti

Cheryl Peters said...

So happy to get this comment from you, Cap.