Monday, August 3, 2020

I should be sleeping but not yet.

I really want to start using my blog again. 
Tonight, I am getting the ball rolling..

If I set a time each day for a few words, who knows what will blossom. A photo is a good prompt. This picture was taken sometime last year or even longer ago. In recent years, I spoil myself with a cabana on the gulf shore of Siesta Key, Florida. I also spoil myself with a beer or two.  We also relax with margueritas or Bloody Marys. Morning coffee on the balcony is a must. From the 4th floor we have an awesome view of the day as it unfolds.

I feel myself fading so I'll sign off for now.

Come visit my blog again. I enjoy that a lot.

Lon and I absolutely adore the time we spend down there, normally twice a year, but we missed our plans to go in March this year. Perhaps, this fall, we can get down there.

It seems like a hundred years since my feet touched the pure white, powdery sand.

No comments: