Thursday, March 8, 2012

No Photos, No Nothing Much

It's Thursday and it's 12:15.  I'm at work (don't say a word about that, okay?) and I'm just trying to make it through the day. 

I have no relevant picture to post and no tale to tell.  I just need to be doing something other than working!!  Does that ever happen to you?

Wait a minute.  I may have a photo in my archives after all.  Hang on.  I'll go see.

Shucks, I can't easily access my stockpile on this computer.  And darn it all, there's work to do.  I hate when that happens on the job!

Bye.   

2 comments:

Sarie said...

THIS is good, honest blogging. And I love it.

You are too cute Shaddy! I am cracking up over here!!!! LOL!

Have a delightful Friday evening dear. And for Pete's sake don't work too hard!

Cheryl Peters said...

SARIE: I love that you're laughing...that means it's a good day!!