Saturday, July 6, 2019

Back in the Saddle Again

I've been away from my blog for 3 years. I'm here to see if I can still create a post. Let's see if I can post a photo.


Well, well, well. There's still hope for this old girl.

My sister in law, Jill, suggested I use my blog for sharing my experiences raising monarch butterflies. I spent July, August, and September last year taking in eggs and caterpillars from my milkweed plants, caring for them and finally, releasing them as butterflies.

I have many photos of the journey from egg to butterfly.

I shared many of my photos and experiences on Facebook and had many followers who enjoyed my posts.

So let's see where I go.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yippee! I’m so glad to see you are sharing your Monarchs for everyone to see! Love you!

Cap said...

Wowie !! I just did my usual routine check-in on your site and found you are BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN !! Wonderful !! So happy to see this. Smiles from Cap, now in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia and Patti up in Alaska.