Sunday, December 29, 2019

My Beloved Photo Archives

Tom and Jerry's are my favorite Christmas time treat.


Coloring is a joy with gel pens.

The variety of coloring markers, pencils and pens available is endless.

They love their milkweed.

On Lake Vermilion, this resort is a favorite.

Petunias are beautiful and easy to grow.

My mother loved observing birds and taught us to do the same.

I'm amused by this unusual pose for a robin. Looks like he's watching something very closely over his head.

Metallic gel pens go on very smoothly, makes coloring so effortless.

Another glimpse of my leisure time effort results.
 My recent photos are on my phone. I have no clue how to get them to the laptop I'm using for my blog posts. Until then, I'm using photos stored in my computer archives.

I hope you enjoy them.

7 comments:

Cap said...

The greeting cards you used to make were beautiful. Nice to see some of your favorite photos including some of the greeting cards. Cap and Patti

Cap said...

Photos on your phone, getting them to your laptop. I am using a Samsung A10 smart phone running Android. On my phone is my photo gallery which contains the photos. What I do is send myself an e-mail with the photo(s) I want to get onto my laptop from my smart phone. Then when I go to my e-mail I download them. This puts them into my laptop's download file. I then can drag and drop them onto my desktop and voila, there they are available to upload into a post. Smiles .. Cap

Cheryl Peters said...

Thank you. I'm still coloring...a postcard I added color to is on it's way to you. I mailed it early this week.😍

Cheryl Peters said...

I have my email program on my Samsung Android phone but it's not on my laptop. I can't figure out how to open my charter email on my laptop. Thus, I'm not able to do as you suggested. I'll work on setting up my charter email on my laptop.
Thank you for your help.

Cheryl Peters said...

Cap.
I was able to do as I explained above. I'm in business now!!!!!

Cap said...

Grrrr8 Shaddy .. Wonderful .. Nice you can relate to the Samnsung Android which I have .. Cap and Patti

Cheryl Peters said...

It was a bit of a nightmare getting my email set up on my laptop. I was on the phone with our internet server for what seemed like forever. It's all set now so I'm thrilled about that.