Thursday, December 5, 2019

Pilates and Racquetball

This is my racquetball gear. I'll be ordering a glove any minute now. 
 
My pilates class is held in this room.


I left home this morning at 8:00 to go to the Y. My pilates class started at 8:30. After that one hour class, I played racquetball until 11:30. Granted, Renee and I spent time teaching a young lady the game, but we also played singles, cut throat and doubles. 

Man, I enjoyed all of it. I LOVE RACQUETBALL. I'm looking forward to playing in a new league that's being organized. 

I haven't been sleeping well so every morning I wonder if I should stay home and take it easy or get a workout at the Y. I'm always glad when I go and I don't miss many opportunities.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the Y is a lifesaver for me and I know it could benefit any of my readers who want to get moving.




No comments: