Saturday, January 4, 2020

Heated Hatha Yoga With a Side Order of Loons

These wood loons live on a shelf in our home. It just crossed my mind that I should float them in the sink occasionally. HA!

Totally unrelated to the photo, the Hatha yoga classroom at the Y was extra heated this morning. The large room was wall-to-wall yoga mats with enthusiasts perched on them. I think an hour long class is challenging but I kept up with all of the poses and was glad I participated.

I’m an exercise enthusiast and enjoy it in many forms. If you presently aren’t, try it. I bet you’ll like it. Walking is an easy way to exercise and a great way get started at moving your body.

                             Namaste🙏



1 comment:

Cap said...

Walking IS a good exercise. However, one full hour of yoga stretching is a totally different and quite a bit more demanding experience. Smiling .. Cap and Patti