Monday, January 6, 2020

Racquetball Reunion

I don’t know when this photo was taken. It obviously doesn’t relate to my post but what the heck.


This morning, I played racquetball with Margie. We used to play each other back in the seventies and eighties. We’re both excited to be back at it again. 

Playing on the Y’s present courts requires adjustments. The old Y had concrete walls which the ball bounced off better. We can’t play like we used to but we will get used to these deader walls eventually.

We both are looking for aerobic exercise and we’ll get it as we chase after a racquetball in our competitive games.


3 comments:

Cap said...

Once upon a long time ago, in a Post several years back when you were active here on blogspot, I believe that you published a photo of you when you were an active runner. Good to see you back and again active after your (was it) three year hiatus. Funny how our minds work that that image appeared in my mind. Smiling with Patti .. Cap

Cheryl Peters said...

I feel good that you remember my previous post. I am getting active again. Although, I need to pace myself. I participated in a one hour pilates class, played racquetball for an hour and walked for an hour with a friend--all of this yesterday!!!!! Today, I'm taking it easy although I thought I was going to the Y's Way to Fitness class. Thankfully, I came to my senses and didn't go.

Cap said...

So you 'came to your senses' and let the Y's Way to Fitness rest for the day.

We have a saying .. 'For By This Time Sanity Has Returned'. Smiling with you .. Cap and Patti