Thursday, January 9, 2020

Winter Weather Warning


We will be getting snow this weekend if the weathermen are right with their predictions.

Our backyard snowman is in apparent distress.


Our snowman has never looked so concerned. Perhaps he can gauge snow related predictions more accurately than the rest of us.

We've had fine winter weather, thus, I'm excited regarding the forecast. Lon is ready with his snowblower and never complains about having to use it.

I hope everyone in this area finds something magical about this weekend, weatherwise and otherwise. 

2 comments:

Cap said...

Does this mean The Pack in Green Bay will be playing their game this weekend against Seattle in the snow? Up North of Anchorage today the temperature was minus 55 F. Even here in Anchorage we're seeing minus 15 F. And a fair amount of snow. And short days to add to the mix. Smiles .. Cap and Patti

Cheryl Peters said...

I think the snow is predicted for farther south than Green Bay but time will tell. Go, Pack, go!!! We'll be rooting them on, not in Green Bay, of course. I like my warm house.

The temp here is 40 degrees presently. 15 below sounds awful and 55 below is nearly unimaginable.

Take care and hug Patti for me, please An enjoyable request for you, I'm sure. 🤩🤩